Nox Property was established in June 2017 and is part of The Nox Group, a property and hospitality company that has been operating in Cape Town since 2003.
For several years Nick & Richard of The Nox Group had been interested in establishing an estate agency, as a way to improve the company's service to existing clients and to promote suitable investment properties to guests who were continually expressing an interest in purchasing property in Cape Town.
After keeping the idea "on the back burner" for some time, waiting to find a suitable partner, Martin Visser approached Nick about the potential of setting up a sales division. Martin is a dynamic, energetic and professional sales agent, who has a trained understanding of the financial, legal and practical aspects underlying property investment and ownership.
The partners quickly decided to found Nox Property, to provide a unique service, concentrating on providing the best advice and service to property buyers and sellers, with a specific focus on investments and understanding the specific nature of Cape Town's hospitality property environment.
As a company, our core values are:
- We shoot straight
- Honesty is the best (and only) policy. No hidden agendas. No sugar coating bad news. No “sales tactics” to try to influence people. (We'll never tell you there's another offer on the table if there isn't)..
- We’re at your service
- Our mission is to make sure that tenants, landlords, buyers and sellers have the best possible experience.
- We’re getting better
- Our company is a work in progress. We are continually trying to improve our systems, our processes and our services. We like to innovate rather than to react.
- We’re a family
- We work hard and we spend a lot of time at the office. Colleagues are much more than just people you spend a few hours a week with. We do our best to make sure that the team is happy and growing, both collectively and individually.
- We’re having a jol (South African for having fun)
- Life is too short not to have some fun wherever you can find it. Our work can be stressful, and being professional is top of our agenda, but we try to keep it light-hearted.
- We give back
- Business is about more than just maximising the bottom line or earning a paycheck and going home. We want our business to reflect that and to be a small part of making a better world. We commit to putting at least 10% of all profits into charitable and social causes.